I’m not really sure if your golf buddies would beam a smile if they saw you bring this in for a put. Some may laugh even by the sight of it, quite an “odd” item to play with. But surely this does shout “I’m a geek” if ever you decide to bring one on the back nine.
Those are triple Argon Lasers by the way, that helps you conceive a straight path from your ball to the hole. What this invention doesn’t quite understand though is that the path to the hole isn’t always a straight line as there are breaks and mounds along the way. If it’s practice putting in the living room carpet, this will surely make a pro out of you in no time.
The Argon lasers are powered by a single 9-volt battery. You can know more about this unique tech-pimped putter right here.
– Can be used Indoors / Outdoors
– Heavier head weight provides great head feel
– Highly-engineered “pronged” 3-laser-system
– Innovative “high crown” club head design with crimson sight line promote alignment and good path
– Sole designed to prevent dragging or snagging on take away
– High MOI provides a truer path and distance roll
– Protective club cover with magnetic clasp
– Putting dome included!
– 9-volt battery included
Cost… an easy $130 before… a crazy $69 right now!