I’ve just been speaking with friends last weekend and they’re saying that their homes are in dire need of a thermal leak inspector. With winter upon us we all need to keep heat in the home for as long as we possibly can. Thermal leaks equates to rising heat costs and, of course, cash leaks. If you want to survive this season, you gotta fix the leaks!
– Easily spot hidden energy leaks in your home
– Shine the light on the wall and set the reference temperature.
– Move the light around your house. When the termp changes by 1, 5 or 10 degrees F (user adjustable), the light will change to red or blue to indicate a hot or cold spot
– Energy Star states that plugging the leaks and drafts in your home can save up to 20% off your heating and cooling energy costs
– Comes with bonus booklet showing easy ways to seal and insulate your home
You just point the detector at a wall to set a reference temperature, and then aim it at any trouble spots in your home to determine exactly where the problems are. When the measured temperature changes by 1, 5 or 10 degrees F (switchable to Celsius) the projected light will either change to red or blue to clearly indicate where there’s a hot or cold spot.
Once you get those leaks in line and plugged, you’re set!
Buy one online at around $40 right here.